HouseBroken, Inc. is a pet care company that has been serving New York City since 2001. We understand that life in the City is hectic and unpredictable, which is why our flexible services can be tailored to your pet's needs. Taking care of your pet is more than a business to us.
Why Use HouseBroken?
- We are an established, local Brooklyn-based business with more than 16 years of pet care experience.
- We offer a broad range of services, including: dog walking, dog sitting, cat sitting, puppy visits, and small animal care.
- We never walk dogs in packs. Your dog is walked "solo" or with with 1 or 2 other dogs.
- We are flexible and can accommodate last minute service requests.
- We offer a broad range of walk/visit durations to meet both your budget and your pet's needs.
- We are open 365 days a year.
- We are fully insured and bonded by Travelers Insurance.
- We utilize the latest technologies and provide an online interface between HouseBroken and its clients.
- Our employees are trained professionals who are committed to providing excellent service.
- We provide excellent compensation to our employees (we do not use independent contractors) including a competitive hourly wage and 401k.
- We comply with all labor laws and regulations including providing workers' compensation insurance, disability, paid sick leave and pre-tax commuter benefits.
Bedford-Stuyvesant, Boreum Hill, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Navy Yard, Bushwick, Carroll Gardens, Clinton Hill, Cobble Hill, Crown Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, DUMBO, East Flatbush, Flatbush-Dimas Park, Fort Greene, Gowanus, Greenpoint, Greenwood, Kensington, Park Slope, Prospect Heights, Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Prospect Park South, Red Hook, South Slope, Sunset Park, Vinegar Hill, Williamsburg, Windsor Terrace
Long Island City