HouseBroken, Inc. is a fully insured and bonded pet care service that has been serving the Brooklyn community since 2001. Our main goal is to make your life as a New York City pet owner easier and less stressful. We understand life is hectic and unpredictable, so our flexible services can be tailored to your specific needs and requests. Most importantly, we believe that your pet should be treated like one of our own and we hold our staff to the highest standards. As pet owners ourselves, we know that taking care of your pet is more than a business.
Why Use HouseBroken?
- We are an established local business with more than 14 years of experience.
- We offer a broad range of services throughout Brooklyn tailored to meet your pet’s specific needs, including: dog walking, dog sitting, cat sitting, house sitting, puppy visits, and small animal care.
- We do not walk dogs in packs. We only walk 2-3 dogs at a time depending on your location, and the size and personality of your dog.
- We are very flexible and can easily accommodate cancellations and last minute walks/visits.
- We work 365 days a year, including evenings and holidays.
- We are fully insured and bonded through CNA Financial.
- We utilize state-of-the-art technology that provides a personalized online interface between HouseBroken and its clients.
- Our staff is professional and committed to providing excellent service.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” – Gandhi