HouseBroken has been taking care of Brooklyn pets since 2001. With our flexible scheduling and broad range of service offerings, we can tailor our dog walks and cat sitting to meet your pet's individual needs.
- We are an established, locally-owned business with more than 18 years of experience.
- We offer a comprehensive range of services, including: dog walking, overnight pet sitting, cat sitting, puppy visits, and small animal care.
- No pack walks. For the safety of your pet, we use backup safety collars and either walk your dog individually or with 1 - 2 other dogs.
- We offer flexible scheduling and can accommodate last minute requests.
- We offer a broad range of walk and visit durations to meet both your budget and your pet's needs.
- We are open 365 days a year.
- We are fully insured and bonded by The Hartford Insurance.
- We utilize the latest technologies and provide an online interface between HouseBroken and its clients.
- Our employees are trained professionals who are committed to providing excellent service.
- We provide excellent compensation to our employees (we do not use independent contractors) including a competitive hourly wage and 401k.
- We comply with all labor laws and regulations by providing workers' compensation, disability, paid sick leave and pre-tax commuter benefits.
Bedford-Stuyvesant, Boreum Hill, Brooklyn Heights, Carroll Gardens, Clinton Hill, Cobble Hill, Crown Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, Fort Greene, Gowanus, Park Slope, Prospect Heights, Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Prospect Park South, and South Slope.